Amazon is seeking bright, motivated, hardworking individuals to fill Part-Time, Seasonal, Overnight, Warehouse Associate positions at our Sortation Center in South San Francisco, CA!
No experience needed!
If you are interested in working for a fun company, in an exciting, fast-moving environment, then we want you to APPLY NOW!
· Competitive Compensation – $13.75/hour
- Weekly pay schedule
- Holiday overtime pay
- Basic Life, AD&D insurance
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Employee Assistance Program
Warehouse Associates working in our Sortation Center must meet the following:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including overtime
- Must be able to read and take direction in English
- Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with all applicable local, state and federal laws
- Must be able to work on a secure mezzanine at a height of up to 40 feet (applies to buildings with mezzanines)
- Must be willing and able to work on powered equipment-for example forklift or cherry picker
Click Apply to schedule your appointment with Amazon! On the spot job offers!
(All job offers contingent on meeting eligibility requirements.)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, is the global leader in e-commerce. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com in 1995, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfillment and customer service centers. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Japan, Canada, and China (Joyo.com) and maintain over 25 fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 12 million square feet.